Cricket Association for the Blind of Bengal
The Cricket Association for the Blind of Bengal is the apex body conducting cricket for the blind. Our aim is to:
- Promote and encourage the advancement of sports (mainly cricket) & culture.
- Help the needy cricketers/sportsmen/students of all communities.
- Help the aged, sick, helpless and indigent players/persons.
- Undertake any other job or business, as the governing body may think fit to fulfill the above objectives.
- Work on sensitive issues and causes for the society.
- Help to organize self-help group based programmed for augmentation of the livelihood opportunities of the people at the grass root level as being beneficial to the public or to a Section of people.
ATK in collaboration of Aditya School of Sports aims to create the perfect atmosphere to breed first class sportsmen. Best in class training grounds have been built for the students to practice World class facilities and expert coaching from experienced working...
Mr. Sukhendu kr. Mazumder, President of Rainbow AC on the collaboration said, “I truly believe that our students will progress under their new banner. ASOS Rainbow AC will prosper. Students will prosper and that makes me happy. May 2020 bring happiness to all”....
Aditya School of Sports Arena all set to embark upon a beautiful journey ahead.The Cricket Association of Bengal Under 19 probables of season 2018-19
ASOS collaborated with the world’s highest wicket-taker in WODIs